Magic Box to Weaken Enemies
Cleansing the Object Before Danek ritualized any object, he would on most occasions have cleansed it. The reason is simple. The object may have other energies in it that may not help or even be in conflict with the purpose of the ritual. Cleaning the object means removing all previous attachments or energies taken from the environment they were part of. In order to do it you need a bell which can make a fine, vibrating and lasting sound. Place the object in front of you on a table. Put your hands on it, close your eyes and say: "By the power of the element of air, I cleanse this object and set it free from energies from the past which I command to be banished now." Sound the bell and visualize strong winds blowing away all impurities in the object. Say: "By the power of the element of fire, I cleanse this object and set it free from energies from the past which I command to be burned and disintegrate now." Sound the bell and visualize a volcano burning all impurities in the object. Say: "By the power of the element of water, I cleanse this object and set it free from energies from the past which I command to be washed away now." Sound the bell and visualize a giant wave washing away all impurities in the object. Say: "By the power of the element of earth, I cleanse this object and set it free If you need any kind of information on this article related topic click here: removedark magic
Comments
Post a Comment